Last week, Queens, New York emcee N.O.R.E. (a/k/a Noreaga) released “Finito”
Additionally, the platinum artist clarified Twitter comments made about the status of his group, Capone-N-Noreaga. On June 9, the rapper revealed that he and his rhyme partner were disbanding after releasing their fourth group album last July. Asked if they were done fore good, N-O clarified, “That’s not what I said. It’s just…there’s people who constantly [inquire about what my professional plans are].” The rapper said his response was in one fan in particular, who has repeatedly pressed him on the status of the pair. “At the moment, right now, [Capone-N-Noreaga] was a phenomenal group, but I kinda want to focus on me right now. Not to say C-N-N is over, but right now I want to focus on me. I think it’s important for Capone to focus on himself as well.” As for disbanding, N.O.R.E. declares not quite so. “Not sayin’ that C-N-N will never be back in the studio again, but right now we’re chillin’.” Noting that through their children being cousins, the duo are indeed family, N.O.R.E. projected “Let’s meet at the top and make more money.”
As for his music now, N.O.R.E. said, “I want to mess with this new generation.”
There is no word on when N.O.R.E. 2: Super Thug will release. The full interview is below:
ATTENTION HATERS
Gave the /5
Nike Champ 718
Gave the /5
Marc Wilcox
Gave the /5
u retard
Gave the /5
Anonymous
Gave the /5
Knuckles
Gave the /5
LILWAYNEKILLAH2012
Gave the /5
Cage
Gave the /5