Eminem fans will be surprised when they look at the tracklist for the Detroit lyricists latest album, as they won't be seeing usual suspects 50 Cent and Dr. Dre (the latter of which has appeared on every single major label Eminem solo release).
In fact, only one rapper made the cut: Lil Wayne. Joining Em for the track "No Love," the Young Money head honcho repays the favor for the duo's previous track together, "Drop the World."
The rest of the features consist solely of singers, as Kobe, Pink and Rihanna, the last of whom maybe be a surprise to fans of Relapse, as Eminem rapped, "I'll be on Rihanna/ See man I do what I wanna."
Also notably absent from the guest list is D12, who have not appeared on an Eminem release since 2004's Encore.
Below is the tracklist from Recovery, courtesy of Eminem.com:
UPDATE: Production credits added:
1. COLD WIND BLOWS (PRODUCED BY JUST BLAZE)
2. TALKIN’ 2 MYSELF FEAT. KOBE (PRODUCED BY DJ KHALIL)
3. ON FIRE (PRODUCED BY MR. PORTER)
4. WON’T BACK DOWN FEAT. P!NK (PRODUCED BY DJ KHALIL)
5. W.T.P. (PRODUCED BY SUPA DUPS)
6. GOING THROUGH CHANGES (PRODUCED BY EMILE)
7. NOT AFRAID (PRODUCED BY BOI-1DA)
8. SEDUCTION (PRODUCED BY BOI-1DA)
9. NO LOVE FEAT. LIL WAYNE (PRODUCED BY JUST BLAZE)
10. SPACE BOUND (PRODUCED BY JIM JONSIN)
11. CINDERELLA MAN (PRODUCED BY SCRIPT SHEPHERD)
12. 25 TO LIFE (PRODUCED BY DJ KHALIL)
13. SO BAD (PRODUCED BY DR. DRE & NICK BRONGERS)
14. ALMOST FAMOUS (PRODUCED BY DJ KHALIL)
15. LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE FEAT. RIHANNA (PRODUCED BY ALEX DA KID)
16. YOU’RE NEVER OVER (PRODUCED BY JUST BLAZE)
17. UNTITLED (BONUS CUT) (PRODUCED BY HAVOC)