Loyal, but tight-nit is the persona of Sinitus Tempo. Working alongside childhood friend and producer Doc Battle, His confidence is encouraged by a strong history of collaborations with artists such as Markyland (SRC/Universal), UptownXo (Diamond District), Add-2 (seen on MTV, worked with 9th Wonder) and M.E.D (Stones Throw) as well as a long list of production work for hip-hop acts from all over the world, ranging from names like Substantial to Jun Chikuma (The creator of the Bomberman OST and other Nintendo Titles).
The seeker of vintage vinyl keeps his future motives in front of him, making plans to collaborate with the likes of Alice Russell, Little Dragon, Common, Phantogram, and Bonobo. In just a year, Sinitus has made a serious name in the anime community with the release of four highly-praised tributes to Claymore, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, and Soul Eater. Just from looking at the determination of Sinitus Tempo’s aim at being one of the top underground producers of the hip-hop/Nu-jazz realm makes the status of his upcoming projects look like an imminent win from the start.
How To Enter
- Download the instrumental: https://soundcloud.com/sinitustempo/sinitus-tempo-body-poets
- Record a song and shoot a video for it
- Upload the video to Youtube or Vimeo
- Email the link with the subject line "Sinitus Tempo x HipHopDX $300 Video Contest" to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Place Prize
- $300 Cash (Paid via Paypal)
- A limited edition Sinitus Tempo Vinyl
- Video embedded on this contest page
Congrats to the Winner(s)
- Sammus x Sinitus Tempo I HipHopDX Contest
- "Body Poets" by Sinitus Tempo - Directed by Keegan Dunlap and Josué Silva.
Deadline is 2013-03-22